The Assessment Centre is needed when you want to:
- acquire comprehensive information on the Candidates participating in a current recruitment project,
- diagnose the potential of AC participants in view of certain job requirements.
By knowing capabilities of your potential employee, you are able to choose the best candidate for a given position. The Assessment Centre is a method of obtaining valuable information, which increases both the accuracy of your choice and suitability of a candidate. Information obtained as a result of AC will be useful also once the candidate has been employed (introduction into the organizational culture, motivating, career path planning).
The Assessment Centre helps to optimise costs related to rotation within the company and recruitment of people the company is seeking.
How do we work?
- We use our extensive experience gained in the course of Assessment Centre projects for varied industries and positions.
- During the session we use advanced tools whose productivity is monitored and enhanced on an on-going basis.
- Following the session, we submit reports containing information about the Participants which will facilitate making decisions crucial to the organisation.