HR in Business and IT Service Centres Conference
TEST is organising HR in Business and IT Service Centres Conference, which is the first event of this kind in Poland. This countrywide forum is addressed to HR Managers and key HR Specialists. The Conference is intended to provide a common ground for extending knowledge, exchange experience and consolidate the circle of people involved in HR management in SSC/BPO/ITO sector.
The third edition of the conference, which was held on 18th – 19th October in the Hotel Holiday Inn in Kraków, was attended by the acknowledged HR experts working for SSC/BPO/ITO sector. HR Managers invited to speak at the Conference were sharing their experiences, knowledge and best practices in the shared service centre industry.
Speakers at forum 2016:
- dr Andrzej Bigaj - Labour Law Expert,
- Agata Guzik-Rybkowska - Learning & Development Head Center of Business Services Danone at Grupa Danone,
- Anna Jaroszewska - Recruitment Manager at EY Global Delivery Services Poland,
- Aleksandra Paramuszczak - HR Manager at Pandora Jewelry Shared Services Sp. z o.o.,
- Barbara Skoczek - HR Business Partner z Volvo Polska Sp. z o.o.,
- Tina Sobocińska - EMEA PASS People Administration Shared Services Director z Schneider Electric Polska,
- Natalia Stępień - HR Business Partner at Volvo Polska Sp. z o.o.,
- Renata Szostak - Dyrektor Ds. Personalnych, Vice President at State Street Bank Polska,
- Piotr Świętochowski - Senior Sales Manager, Oracle Polska Sp. z o.o.,
- Krzysztof Wiśniak - HR Operations Manager Żywiec Zdrój S.A. at Grupa Danone,
- Adam Wojciechowski - HR Analytics Manager at UBS Business Solutions Poland Sp. z o.o.,
- Monika Wójcik - HR Analytics Solutions Delivery Head at UBS Business Solutions Poland Sp. z o.o.,
- Beata Wróblewska-Mazurkiewicz - HR Director Poland & Baltic States at Oracle Polska Sp. z o.o.,
- Beata Wrzosek - Talent & Recruitment Head Center of Business Services Danone at Grupa Danone.
WHY TO PARTICIPATE?
This is the first event of this kind on HR market in Poland addressed only to HR Managers and key HR Specialists in SSC/BPO/ITO industry. The Conference involves varied methods of presentation – debates between managers, case studies, discussions and moderated work in groups – thereby providing grounds for sharing experiences and accessing unique knowledge.
- CONTENTS-ORIENTED, NOT SALES
We are focusing on challenges and problems faced by SSC/BPO/ITO industry. The speakers are experts who on a daily basis work at shared service centres.
- COLLABORATION AND EXCHANGE OF EXPERIENCES
With the limited number of participants, this countrywide forum is an excellent opportunity for HR practitioners from shared service centres to engage in networking during both the conference and evening business cocktail party.
- EXCEPTIONAL VENUE
Kraków – a city of kings and also a seat of over 100 service centres – which makes it the leader among European cities.
REGION AND CITY SUPPORTING BUSINESS AND IT SERVICE CENTRES:
For more information on HR in Business and IT Service Centres Conference visit our website: www.HRwcentrach.pl