Job descriptions are needed when you plan to:
- systematise key tasks and responsibilities at certain positions,
- establish basis to make decisions concerning recruitment and selection, competency and employee performance.
Job descriptions allow you to effectively plan work by defining precisely the scope of responsibilities, and key and additional tasks. Job descriptions lay excellent foundations for other HR tools such as incentive scheme, employee appraisal system and career paths development.
How do we work?
- When drawing up job descriptions we take a holistic look on the organization and thereby make it possible to use job descriptions in all company processes.
- So as to ensure complete usefulness of job descriptions, we assist our Clients in updating job descriptions cyclically.
- Job descriptions are each time adjusted to the specific environment of Client’s company.
- We offer effective IT solution supporting the process of describing jobs and their on-going updating.
TEST consultants recommend optimum solutions – We are your partner in business.