A company needs management audit when:
- it faces important decisions concerning employment, promotion or shifting of a manager,
- it needs to define personal predispositions and diagnose an employee’s competency level,
- it wants to design most efficient career path for an employee.
Management audit allows companies to make full use of employees’ potential, limit costs of fluctuation and re-recruitment resulting from wrong personnel decisions. It is also a means to define a proper direction for managers to develop, thereby developing the entire organization.
How do we work?
- We have long experience in working with executives and managers (executive search projects and management audits).
- We use advanced and proven tools which are being developed and adjusted on an on-going basis.
- As a result of our collaboration we deliver Individual Reports containing diagnosed employee’s potential along with suggestions for development.
- Feedback or coaching session is an integral part of an audit.
We are your partner in business.