Outplacement is required when you plan to reduce headcount and you wish to:
- provide the laid-off employees with assistance in finding a new employer quickly,
- minimise adverse effects of reduction within the company and outside it.
Outplacement is a programme which assumes providing assistance to people who lost their jobs but it also aims to preserve proper company’s functioning once the changes have been introduced. The programme allows the company to offset the negative effects of lay-offs by supporting the employees and management staff.
How do we work?
- We rely on the experience derived from multiple outplacement programmes conducted so far.
- The outplacement programme financed by EFS covered over 800 people, 60% of whom found a new job.
- To our Clients and their employees we offer assistance of Consultants – psychologists and job advisors.
Our Clients may count on our firm support in difficult time related to outplacement – We are your partner in business.