For over 12 years we have efficiently modified and implemented remuneration systems at corporations and leading Polish companies.
Companies usually decide to restructure their remuneration systems if:
- organisation has went through a series of changes and needs to systemize its structure and payroll,
- organisation needs to develop a new incentive scheme supporting company’s strategic goals.
The project comprises the following stages:
- Remuneration system audit
- Job descriptions
- Job evaluation
- Benchmarking salaries against the market
- Developing pay grade and base salary table
- Developing modified remuneration system
How do we work?
- We offer best practices relying on our experience gained during tens of projects related to reorganization of remuneration systems.
- Together with our Clients we determine the direction and scope of required changes, and adjust our methodology accordingly to suit your expectations and needs.
- On every stage of developing/restructuring of remuneration systems we benchmark it against current job market environment and actual level of salaries and benefits (e.g. based on regional and industry Salary Surveys issued twice a year and information derived from carefully selected external sources).
- Involving trade unions in the process, we socialize the change which translates into acceptance for the implemented changes.