WORK NOW! – Workshop for people looking for a job
See possible consultation areas
The job market is a dynamic place where interpersonal competencies gain more and more attention. By sharing knowledge on recruitment process and psychological facets of selection, TEST consultants make it easy for you to adjust to employer’s requirements.
TEST experts developed an individual advisory programme comprising essential aspects of a job seeking process, from among which the Participants may choose issues interesting to them:
- Professional Curriculum Vitae - CV is like Candidate’s business card, and that is why information contained in application documents is so important. By drawing up of our documents in a professional way, we build our image as perceived by the employer.
- Job interview - Our knowledge and skills make us employed while our interpersonal skills make us redundant… That is why recruiters carefully check how candidates will handle new environment and how well they will mix with the new team.
- Your image when seeking employer - Internet makes it possible to shape the way we are perceived by others. When changing a job or looking for development opportunities, the Internet becomes an essential tool.
- Methods of looking for a job - When looking for a job it is worth knowing how to become attractive to head-hunters and how to be traced by them. Head hunting is a standard practice when searching for employees.
- Recruitment – Inside View - The recruitment and selection processes are conducted according to clearly formulated principles. Understanding the process, may help you to prepare for finding a new job.
If you have any queries about the training or you want to participate, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org