For our client, Shared Service Center in Cracow, we are looking for the candidate for the position described below.
IT Infrastructure and Operations EngineerRef. No: 7367
Region: Kraków, małopolskie
- 2 -4 years’ experience of operating within large global corporations
- Awareness and experience in at least 4 key main areas of work
- A positive, wants to help attitude
- A quick learner, able to proactively suggest improvements and refinements of our approach, for better business responses
- English - Both spoken and written
IT Infrastructure and Operations Engineer monitor, maintain and operate the global infrastructure by oversee actionable alerts, plan and schedule security patching etc. All network equipment is in scope, primarily Cisco LAN, Aruba Wi-Fi, Cisco and Palo Firewall, as well as Windows servers, whilst our WAN is delivered through various global partners.
Working to ensure security compliance by patching various network equipment and Windows server, but also make sure that antivirus on all endpoints are functioning and updates.
Handle incidents and service request within areas of responsibility.
- Cisco LAN
- Aruba Wi-Fi
- Multi-Vendor WAN
- Microsoft InTune
- Microsoft Windows
- Commvault Backup Solutions
« powrót do strony z ofertami